Terms and conditions
(Personal data processing policy)
CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd is aware of the importance of your data and undertakes to protect their privacy and security. For this reason, it is important for us to provide you, in an integrated and practical manner, the information related to the processing of your personal data as data subject (users of www.ctetrailers.ro, clients, potential clients, consumers, potential consumers) within the present Personal data processing policy, applicable
for the purposes provided below.
This Policy is applicable to all devices used for the purpose of accessing www.ctetrailers.ro, which are devices such as smartphone, tablet, etc. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions related to the use of such (outlined within this document in terms of personal data protection, but also in Cookies policy, Personal data processing notice in terms of confidential information, copyright, etc.), please do not use the www.ctetrailers.ro
According to EU Regulation 2016/670 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd manages the personal data provided about you, under safety conditions and only for the specified purposes, within the context of visiting our website and purchasing the services of CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd.
By checking off that you agree with the Cookies policy and the Personal data processing notice or, as per the case, by continuing to use our website and services after reading these Policies, you declare, expressly and unequivocally, that you accept that your personal data be processed by CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd.
The purposes for which we collect and process your personal data
CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration, improvement and performance of the services provided by website www.ctetrailers.ro in the view of identifying common business opportunities.
- Commercial services sales activities including performance, administration and growth of sales of services on www.ctetrailers.ro, clients’ accounts administration, research/ market research, statistics.
- Commercial, marketing and advertising, promotion activities for the services of CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd, communication of newsletters.
- Post-sales activities including customer service, notification of users/ clients on the assessment of offered services (including the assessment of services on www.ctetrailers.ro), improvement of services’ quality by the activity performed within the company.
The categories of personal data that we process
In order to perform the purposes listed above, we process the following categories of personal data:
- For the administration, improvement and performance of the services provided by www.ctetrailers.ro – full name, telephone, email address.
- For commercial services sales activities including performance, administration and growth of sales on www.ctetrailers.ro, administration of clients’ accounts, research/ market research, statistics:- full name, telephone, email address, correspondence address, as per the case.
- For commercials, marketing and advertising, promotion activities for the services of CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd, communication of newsletters – full name, telephone, email.
- For communication/ feedback activities including customer service, notification of visitors/ clients regarding the assessment of the services provided by CTE TRAILERS S.R.L/, improvement of the quality of provided services – full name, telephone, email.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of receivers by your consent only:
- to the partners, regarding the data provided from them, by which they guarantee that such data is kept safe and the provision of such personal information is done according to the legislation in force,
- to the entities assisting CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd in data processing as data processors, insurers, public authorities (the National Supervisory Authority, the Department of the Public Prosecutor, the Police, courts and other empowered state bodies), with the mention that the consent of the data subject is not required when the processing is legal, under the conditions of Chapter II, art. 6 of Regulation 2016/679
The data recorded by CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd is not sold to third parties and it is only used for the purpose of improvement of company’s services.
By reading the present Policy, you acknowledge the fact that your rights provided by the law are guaranteed, respectively:
- The right to access: you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us of whether we process or not, and if we do, we will give you access to such data, as well as other information on the method of processing;
- The right to portability: you may receive the personal data in a structured manner which can be read automatically and, upon your request, such information may be sent to another controller;
- The right to oppose regards your right to oppose to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to rectification refers to the correction of unprecise personal data without undue delay;
- The right to erasure/ the right to be forgotten assumes your right to have your collected data erased, without undue delay, in any of the following situations: they are no longer required for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected, or you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for processing, you oppose to the processing, the data have been collected illegally, the data must be erased in order to comply to a legal obligation, the collection has been performed by providing services by the informational company;
- The right to restriction of processing applies when the data accuracy is contested, for a certain period of time that is sufficient for data verification, if the data processing is illegal, but there is no wish for data erasure, or if the controller no longer needs your personal data in the view of processing, but he requests such in the view of defending a right within the court;
You may exercise all of these rights by a written application, dated, signed and sent to CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd by:
- Post to Șos. Bucureşti nr. 57, 077055 – Ciorogârla, Ilfov county, ROMANIA,
- to address email@example.com
For any inquiries or uncertainties, you may access the address directly by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and should you consider that any of the rights regarding this topic have been violated, you may address the National Supervisory Authority or justice if you determine that there may be violations of the respective legislation.
Special provisions regarding the underage
CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd does not monitor the processing of underage persons’ personal data within its data processing activities. Special attention is paid to ensure that any personal data processing of underage persons is done according to the legal requirements and in strictly determined cases.
CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd does not perform direct marketing activities with underage persons.
The minors under 16 are not allowed to request services or any communications from the website of CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd or to participate in company contests or campaigns without the approval or the authorization of parent/ tutor’s consent.
The minors under 16 may benefit from the actions of www.ctetrailers.ro publication and may receive notifications from CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd only if they have the approval or the authorization of parent/ tutor’s consent.
Moreover, any person providing us personal data by means of the website or other apps or devices included in this Policy states that they are major, respectively that they have full exercise capacity.
Any minors’ personal data collection or processing will only be done under the law and by considering the aspects specified above.
Term of data processing
The personal data will be processed for the entire period of time for which there is a commercial relation between the parties in compliance with the afferent provisions within Chapter II, art. 5, GDPR, regarding personal data processing method and storage term.
The personal data must be kept in a form that enables the identification of data subjects for a period that does not exceed the period required for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they are processed; the personal data may be stored for longer periods of time if they are to be processed exclusively for archiving for public interests, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in conformity with Art. 89/ Para (1) of the Regulation, subject to the application of proper technical and organizational measures provided by the respective Regulation in the view of guaranteeing the rights and liberties of the data subject (”storage limitations”).
The controller processes the personal data at the head office of CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd at Șos. Bucureşti nr. 57, 077055 – Ciorogârla, Ilfov county, Romania, and will not change its physical location for personal data processing without notifying the data subject/ Beneficiary of such intended modifications by at least 3 calendar months before the application of such modifications, thus providing to the latter the possibility to oppose to such modifications and/ or to request additional measures. The notification is done by direct publication on www.ctetrailer.ro or by contacting the data subject via email or post.
Please verify the present Personal data processing policy each time you use our website in order to be permanently informed of this policy.
CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd will apply all technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the safety of the personal data of all of its clients, partners, etc. and to protect such against destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access.
CTE Trailers Bulgaria Ltd remains a responsible partner in terms of the processing of its clients’ data.